Sunday, May 22, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Landslide: Search to continue despite darkness and rain

Posted:

The Star Online reported at 9.34pm that the search and rescue operation will continue until all victims buried under the landslide at Rumah Anak-anak Yatim Hidayah in Hulu Langat are recovered. Photo from The Star Online Gallery. Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Ismail Omar said the operation involved 200 personnel from the Fire and Rescue [...]


I Remember You: Princess Diana

Posted:

I selected the theme ‘I Remember You‘ for the Sketchbook Project 2102 and previously, I thought that I flip through my album and draw people in the photos. But I changed my mind. I decided to pay tribute to inspiring people (deceased) that I had known since I was young. Princess Diana was one. I [...]


My Sketchbook 2012 is here!

Posted:

Received it 2 days ago! The sketchbook for this one is a bit wider and the weight is not much different than the previous one. If last year they used Moleskine, this year’s sketchbook is custom-made and made from high quality 100% recycled paper milled in the Pacific Northwest, printed with vegetable-based inks and produced [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment