Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DLynne Artdolls

DLynne Artdolls


Wee little baby fairies!

Posted: 17 May 2011 12:16 PM PDT

I have been busy creating! I have tethered myself to my art studio. It has not been easy. Life stuff seems to worm its way into my art time. How can I organize my life so there is nothing to do BUT art!! :-)

I have just completed two little wee baby fairies. I am holding on to these for a little while so as to make some companions. I need their inspiration and they want some little friends and sisters. I really enjoy the babies. I keep getting drawn back to creating these little wee ones. They make me smile.

I created Marigold first, she is in yellow. Then her sister, Lily, was created in pink. I am working on a third perhaps in blue or green. They will all have names of flowers.





Here are a few photos of these sweet ones.




Click Here to view all photos on FLICKR




No comments:

Post a Comment