Monday, May 9, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Em’s Doll for Azila and Tini

Posted:

Here are two commisioned em’s doll artwork I did recently for Azila and TiniHani.  


Top Commenter for April 2011

Posted:

Yay! My top commenter for April is Nkara! As promised, Nkara will get a personalised mug for being my top one. Here is the complete list of top 5 commenters: nkara (36 comments) Whitey Mommy (28 comments) bain (26 comments) Mariuca (20 comments) LadyJava (16 comments) Thank you all for commenting away. I lvoe to [...]


New photos in my gallery

Posted:

I had left my gallery dusty for quite sometimes. So recently, I updated it with few more photos of window. Come and see if you like: Emila’s Gallery. Updated my Flickr photos as well. click to see larger version


No comments:

Post a Comment