Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


271 Picasso’s paintings discovered

Posted:

I have subscribed to the feed of The Telegraph (online) recently following the wedding of Prince William & Kate Middleton and from time to time, I go and read interesting news. And today, I just read about the discovery of Picasso’s paintings. Very interesting. source of picture and news: The Telegraph According to The Telegraph, [...]


Buy My Mother’s Garden

Posted:

    Mybook, “My Mother’s Garden” is a treasure of flowers, bees, dragonflies and butterflies. Learn the names of some tropical flowers and plants at the back of the book where they are listed in their English and Bahasa Malaysia common names and scientific names. An ideal book for reading aloud and for playing ‘I [...]


Rejected book cover

Posted:

So, it got rejected. ;P Working on new one; vector and abstract illo. The person who commissioned me wants me to make one without character; preferably trees and landmarks. This would be easier if description is given to me in advance. No, no, I am not fretting. I’m not a good art director, you see. [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment