Friday, May 6, 2011

DLynne Artdolls

DLynne Artdolls


My Izannah Dolls Have Furniture!

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 05:31 PM PDT


I have been wanting some furniture for my little Izannah dolls. Few weeks ago, after I was done with my blog rounds, I decided to search on Etsy to see what I can find. I stumbled upon a really cool shop. The Etsy Shop name is called "Sawdusty's Cabin".

I contacted the Etsy shop owner to find out if they would be interested in making me some custom chairs for my dolls. After a few convo's the ideas were set and the work began.

The best part is, when I found the shop, I saw the words "Because a woman's Place is in the Woodshop". A female in the woodshop! Way cool!

She was very professional to work with, knew exactly what I had in mind, worked up some patterns and a sample chair. I ended up with 4 chairs and love them all! The bench is just so adorable.

My little Izannah's now have some nice furniture while they wait for their new owners.

This was the first one she designed, which I like but we moved forward and decided upon another design instead. But I purchased this one too! :-)



This is the final design that I really love. Especially in this black paint.



So of course I needed another one in painted in a nice red.



Then of course I needed a cute bench so two dolls can sit together!



Denise (she has the same first name as me too!), of Sawdusty's Cabin was such a pleasure to work with. When I received the chairs they were so nicely done and I can tell she loves what she does. Stop by to see her shop, she has so many beautiful items for sale and you will love working with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment