Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Top 7 things a Malaysian need to know before applying for Passport Malaysia

Posted:

My husband and I went to Immigration Department at Wangsa Maju branch on Monday to renew our passport and we’re so happy that the process went smooth. Prior to applying, my husband was worried that his name was blacklisted. I told him if he’s not doing anything wrong with the Police or Income Tax Dept [...]


You’re my heart, you’re my Seoul…

Posted:

I am currently researching the best place in Seoul to visit. Places of interest that are on my list include Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Biwon, the Secret Garden, Insadong, Hangang River and many more. I listed some of the best place according to my sketching and enjoying nature interest in iMasTravel page but I am [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment