Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Juliana's Bits and Pieces

Juliana's Bits and Pieces


Garage Sales NEW features

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 10:50 AM PDT

Today, I was browsing through the "Garage Sales Tracker" site. I was just too lazy to work on my online stores. I had a little bit of a headache and I felt nauseous. Do you know that they have three major features that makes it very easy for us to find a garage sale around our area? Those features are: bookmark, trip planner and iPhone application. 

The iPhone application, is very easy to use. Maybe you are driving in an unknown area, wondering if  somewhere around there they have a garage sale or not. Just type in the zip code of the area and then you are able to see if there is a garage sale or not in that area. Even better, you are able to directly contact the seller. Since I don't have an iPhone, I think the other features are better suited for me. To make a bookmark and  find more detailed information about the trip planner features. Feel free to visit their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment