Thursday, April 14, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Kawan Baru Hanani

Posted:

As this is a book in Bahasa Malaysia, let me introduce it in Bahasa Malaysia. Translation is at the end. Ini buku yang saya lukis untuk Nisah Haron, seorang penulis tempatan yang terkenal. Rekaletak adalah hasil kerja pasukan Buku Prima. KAWAN BARU HANANI Penulis: Nisah Haron | Pelukis: Emila Yusof RM9.90 Siri Hanani dan Semberani [...]


Emila’s change of services

Posted:

Since the incident yesterday, I decided not to take blog templates service anymore. I now only take blog header and ems’ doll. For blog templates service you can hire my two good friends: LadyJava and Whiteymommy. LadyJava has been in the field of designing (also tweaking) blog templates for few years already and you can [..]


Sampai hati?

Posted:

After installing banners to a blog, and after making sure everything is ok,  I went out to pick up my son. While driving, the phone rang. It’s not my habit to pick up the phone while driving. To return call? It’s a habit not to return call when the phone says “you have insufficient credit…” [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment