Monday, April 4, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Top Commenter for March 2011

Posted:

Here’s my Top 5: bain (205 comments) ayujamal (70 comments) Whitey Mommy (51 comments) LadyJava (34 comments) nYomeL (30 comments) And the top one BAIN CARDIN will be receiving free personalised mug! Below is a rough sample of what I am going to print on Bain’s mug. Bain, please e-mail to personalise the mug.  


I need more votes

Posted:

It ain’t over till it’s over. I won’t give up until the closing date. I need more votes (in the form of FB LIKE) in order to win the sponsored trips offered by MAS Traveller. Why I need to win? My answer is: I am an artist and I draw what I see. To be [...]


MM#5: Marketa Irglova

Posted:

I was introduced to her by Enida And I really love Marketa’s voice. Haunting. Find out more about her at wiki: Marketa Irglova. Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment