Friday, April 1, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


New video and pls vote for me

Posted:

Just uploaded a new HD video for my IMAsTravel contest post. Thank you to my husband who took the time to animate the video. Yay, thanks hubby! Also big thank you to Mariuca for helping me with the copy on the last part of my video. Thanks Marzie, big hugs! The video features my own [...]


5 Blog Paling Kerap Dilawati

Posted:

The meme is in Bahasa Malaysia, so it’s best that  I write in Malay. Denaihati telah menganjurkan satu projek, dimana projek ini adalah untuk membina NETWORK BLOGGER yang besar yang akhirnya insyallah akan menambah kenalan yang mungkin akan menjadi rakan setia kepada blog anda. Network Blogger ini akan sangat diperlukan pada waktu-waktu tertentu seperti membantu [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment