Friday, April 22, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Today is Earth Day

Posted:

Do you know that today is Earth Day? Yes? But you forgot? Hehe ok, I am here to REMIND  you. So what is Earth Day? Earth Day is a day that is intended to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth’s natural environment. Earth Day was founded by United States Senator Gaylord Nelson as an [...]


Project SCALA (Week 1)

Posted:

For the past few years, I have been struggling with my weight and it is very hard to go back to 60kg (ideal weight) when I have a sedentary lifestyle. I hate exercising and most of the times, I sit in front of the laptop. I do walk on weekends but that is not good [...]


Header for Bain

Posted:

Commissioned by Bain few weeks ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment