Sunday, April 17, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Rumah Solehah

Posted:

Have you ever heard of Rumah Solehah? OK, here are some information about Rumah Solehah. Got these from a flyer job I did for them. Rumah Solehah is a shelter for women and children living with HIV/AIDS. This project is under the patronage of the Ministry of Health and the Islamic Medical Association of Malaysia [...]


Header for Aida

Posted:

Aida, a coffee addict, commissioned me for her new header. So how do I do a header? Most of the headers that I did were done in Adobe Illustrator (AI) including the coloring. Every header that I illustrated was based on customer’s request and description. I won’t be making preliminary sketches for customer to see [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment