Thursday, April 7, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


See Emila Draw: Norma Jeane

Posted:

My figure and portrait sketching needs some practicing, thought I sketch NJ. It’s not much of NJ but yeah, the practicing part is the most important. I’ll draw till I get it right. You agree? Come join me and sketch! This video features a song entitled Javairia, composed by No Reason, a very talented musician [...]


I say love it is a flower…

Posted:

…and that reminds you of Bette Midler’s The Rose, right? Ok, I have been so caught up in the Mas Traveller contest that I haven’t post anything creative. I am actually working on 10 paintings for a group exhibition in July 2011. Am working on various size and media and I am taking this chance [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment