Friday, October 7, 2011

Nipper's Nook

Nipper's Nook


Friday Fotos: 10/6

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 08:11 PM PDT




Sorry for being absent of late, but there were complications to my injury, so that set me back a few more weeks. I am hoping that this is the end of this madness and I can once again become a semi-productive person. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos and I'll try to get some actual content up soon.

Have a great weekend, everyone!




photo of a small dog and a ripped-up roll of bounty paper towels...dog, the bounty hunter
courtesy of... somuchpun.com




Avian practical jokes...

photo of a spinning wheel of choices for an IT person to say
courtesy of... lolpix.com




Seems like good advice...

photo of a funny t-shirt worn by bomb squad member
courtesy of... pyzam.com




Oh, yes he would...

photo of some cheetahs looking back at someone
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment