Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Wrap canvas prints

Posted:

Uploaded 2 illustrations as wrap canvas prints. Will add more. For more information, please visit my littleshop. They are for sale.


Hormati hakcipta seseorang

Posted:

This time around, I am writing in BM because those infringers of my artworks were all locals. Bila kita mencipta karya lukisan, foto, rekabentuk dan penulisan, secara automatiknya, kita memiliki hakcipta keatas karya-karya tersebut. Atas dasar itu, kita mempunyai hak untuk menyiarkan karya-karya tersebut kepada orang awam, juga memanfaatkannya dari segi kewangan. Dalam ertikata lain, [...]


KL illustration: Bukit Bintang

Posted:

I have done all 10 drawings and currently awaits for the publisher to give feedback. I still need to do little relevant pencil sketches to accompany texts. This time my style is a bit laid back and relax, just like my other travel illustrations. watercolor and pencil on moleskine watercolor sketchbook.  


No comments:

Post a Comment