Friday, October 14, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE’S COPYRIGHT

Posted:

I tell this over and over and over again until the infringers and thieves understand. Below article is from m previous post entitled Copyright of Images found on the Internet. This issue has been going on forever and many people are not aware about copyright or do not really understand the meaning of Copyright. Or [...]


Plagiarized work of my wedding Ems Doll

Posted:

A friend told me about this and thank you for that. I contacted the designer (Fafafo Craft Design) and she/he told me that it was supplied by the customer; Fizza. The designer traced my artwork and put it on this banner. And she/he put the blame on the customer saying that she was required to [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment