Saturday, September 24, 2011

Juliana's Bits and Pieces

Juliana's Bits and Pieces


Weekend Review: Best Sellers

Posted: 23 Sep 2011 11:36 PM PDT


Our guest today is FalconsEye. Little bit about FalconsEye: "I've dabbled in almost all of the arts for quite a long time now. I won my first art award when I was 14 for a piece done in pencil. I treasured that drawing and kept it hanging in the basement rec room. Then one day my younger brother was mad at the world (and me apparently) and ended up throwing darts at the drawing. It was ruined, along with the paneling behind it. Oh well, such is life and I've placed well in other shows along the way. Everyone figured I'd go to college and major in some sort of art, well I had other ideas. Science was my first love. So I majored in Biology. That's when I combined the camera and nature. Finally got a good camera, and a graphics manipulation program so here I am, selling what looks good to my eyes. This started out with customizing a single product for a group of friends, and I found I kind of enjoyed doing it."

Polar Bear Leap Note Card card
Sold 721
Polar Bear Leap Note Card by FalconsEye
See other greeting card templates on zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment