Thursday, September 8, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Copyright Infringement of Hari Raya Illustration

Posted:

You see, an IDIOTIC DESIGNER copied my artwork and modified it. The thing is, I recently did the work for Hush Puppies and made the cat brown and made stripey pattern to the boy’s sampin. The original one I offered last year for money packet was having black cat and the boy with plain sampin. [...]


7 things you need to know before travelling from Malaysia to Singapore by car

Posted:

Here are some information that I gather during my visit to Singapore by car. I’ve gathered some basic information about the Autopass beforehand, thanks to my friends, Enida and Bella. Passport – A passport with at least 6 months validity. Please remove your passport cover to facilitate immigration clearance. IMM27E Disembarkation/Embarkation Card – Travelers arriving [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment