Sunday, September 25, 2011

DLynne Artdolls

DLynne Artdolls


Dead Fairies

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 04:24 PM PDT


Well, it is almost that time of year for spooky things all around. I have been motivated to try something different. I love the fairy genre of art. Only these are not sweet and soft fairies..... they are spooky and sinister!



They are sneaky little ladies capable of intense mischief. Do not leave them alone in a dark room! Halloween is when they come alive! I would not trust these little ladies at all. HA!



I am going to be doing a few more of these lovely and creepy ladies! I think they are kinda sexy for the dead look!



These two will be up for sale in a a local shop near me. I will try to put some in my Etsy Shop as well. Depending on how fast I can get busy. But these gals have me energized! Especially for the spooky season ahead!

These are air dry clay sculptures entirely sculpted by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment