Saturday, September 3, 2011

Juliana's Bits and Pieces

Juliana's Bits and Pieces


Weekend Review: Best Sellers (52)

Posted: 02 Sep 2011 07:00 AM PDT


This week Best Sellers is coming from pics4merch. Little bit about pics4merch: "I am an "self-taught" photographer, artist and graphic designer based in the Netherlands. My love for photography started a few years back, after seeing the results of some macro shots (insects) I took, but I shifted to studio/still life photography about a year and a half ago, after signing up with several microstock agencies. Just recently, I started combining photography with design elements to expand my creative outlet. My work can be found on the several microstock and POD sites, such as Shutterstock, Dreamstime, Istock, Fotolia, 123RF, Fine Art America, Red Bubble and of course Zazzle. I created Pics4merch to help people, that are not related to the microstock industry, find customizable products with my images and designs. My main focus are business cards, promotional rack card and flyers, but you'll also find greeting cards, Iphone and Ipad speck cases, binders and so forth and so on."

Zen business card profilecard
SOLD 1200
Zen business card by pics4merch
Join Zazzle.com's artist affiliate program

No comments:

Post a Comment