Sunday, August 7, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Sketch Sunday #6: sketching up in the sky

Posted:

Drawn at the altitude of 34987 ft , some 5565km from home, to the tune of Megan Washington and few others. That’s a bracelet I got myself from Kaapstad. If you have your own sketch and would like to share it with me, please leave your URL above. Rules are simple: Write a blog post [...]


Postcards available in Littleshop

Posted:

I finally uploaded some postcards for sale in my littleshop.  I ordered them for the recent Floral Choral exhibition in conjunction with Floria 2011. Altogether there are 11 postcards and quantities are very limited. To purchase, just visit my Littleshop and order. If you are new customer, you need to register first to order. Here [...]


Yani’s wedding card

Posted:

Hello! Howdy? I have been so sedentary this month of Ramadhan and have been sooo lazy to update my blog.  But that doesn’t mean that I have not been doing my work hehe Here’s a wedding card I designed recently for a very good friend of mine, Kak Ani. It’s a postcard style card, at [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment