Saturday, August 27, 2011

DLynne Artdolls

DLynne Artdolls


Norah Baby Fairy

Posted: 26 Aug 2011 05:59 PM PDT


Wow. I have just been inundated this summer with life stuff. Took a two week vacation, got the case of the lazies too for little while. I was left with little time to be at my art table. However, I am finally winding down with life's tasks so that I can dedicate some time to my art again.

I needed a swift kick in the can to get me back my art table!

The last couple weeks I have spent working on this little one. These red hair fairies are just so majestic. I am low on red hair supplies but think I can get a few more fairies done with what is left.

This red haired blue eyed beauty is seated on a grassy mound accented with flowers. This little one has totally motivated me to do perhaps a series of fairies this size. She is about 4-5 inches. Her age is approximately 3 years old.



She found a new home already and therefore she won't be listed in my Etsy shop. But check back for more like her!



Hope everyone is doing well! Hope to get back to my blog more regularly as well. Geesh, sometimes I think I need to move my studio to a deserted island. I would get so much art done there. Ahhh....I can dream can't I?



You can view more photos of her at FLICKR


No comments:

Post a Comment