Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Seoul Day 3: Gyeongbokgung Palace and National Folk Museum (video)

Posted:

Here’s a video of my visit to Gyeongbokgung Palace and National Folk Museum. Will upload stills later I still owe Namsan Park’s ones.


Seoul: Day 2 – Itaewon-ro

Posted:

So we went to Itaewon to grab our lunch before visiting Namsan Park. We had buffet at Ashoka situated at Hamilton Hotel before exploring the street. View of Itaewon Street from Ashoka Restaurant. my lunch. My mango lassi and coffee. While having coffee and lassi, I got to draw the view from the Ashoka. After [...]


Seoul: Day 2 – Namsan Park (video)

Posted:

Our second day in Seoul is quite productive. We went to Itaewon Market and Namsan Park. Here’s a video done by my husband. I will upload pictures of Itaewon Market and Namsan Park soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment