Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Oh Poslaju!

Posted:

I am a proud Malaysia who likes to use local services. This includes Poslaju service by Pos Malaysia. Today, I went to Pos Malaysia and was told that they don’t really accept parcel with anything that is fragile including a porcelain mug, which I was sending this morning. I asked the person in charge, what [...]


WiP: Flower Twins

Posted:

Working on a piece of watercolor too. One thing about watercolor is that I have to wait for a part to dry in order to color another part. By the time it dries, my mood takes a hike–a five mile hike across rough terrain. Haha. Will take awhile for the mood to comeback to me [...]


WiP: Frangipani

Posted:

My color pencil piece. Frangipani. Using Prismacolor color pencils.


No comments:

Post a Comment