Thursday, November 17, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


EE mug for Mariuca

Posted:

Made this for Mariuca in conjunction with her special European Escapade posts. She ordered two; one for her and one for her lucky winner, Monica. Here’s the mug picture, thanks to Marzie. And here’s the complete vector artwork. The character is based on her Mariuca header that I did years back.


Headers and badge for Aishah

Posted:

Made for Aishah for her blogs. These headers and badge (including emsdoll) is licensed to Aishah. Copyright is mine and if you are interested to make similar header and emsdoll, please contact  me: emila@emilayusof.com. Copying, cropping and editing is prohibited.


2012 posts by Year 2012 challenge

Posted:

I currently have 1868 posts (plus this one) since Nov 2006. I have this sudden  idea of challenging myself to come up with another 144 posts until 31 December to make it 2012. Haha. The last time I challenge myself was the fairy ATC and I stopped at Q. ;P So that means I have [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment