Saturday, July 30, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Cape Town Day 2: Bo Kaap

Posted:

Bo-Kaap is a place that was on the top on my list during my visit to Cape Town. I was dying to find out why it is called Cape Malay. watercolor on watercolor paper The distance from Waterfront to Bo-Kaap is about 20 minutes by foot, but I told my husband that I was too [...]


Cape Town Day 2: A ‘ferry’ good trip to Robben Island

Posted:

This article was published in IMasTravel page. I’m too lazy to write another version for this blog, so I just copy and paste. Me posing at Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town. Robben Island or Robbeneiland is derived from Dutch, meaning Seal Island, and for this reason, I was hoping to at least bump into [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment